Job Title: Senior Project Manager IT (MES)
Reports to (Title): Director
Job Summary: The Senior IT Project Manager (MES) is responsible for leading multiple software projects along with internal technology enhancements. The individual is responsible for identifying, planning and managing all project milestones. This position supports internal customer deliverables across the entire organization with a heavy focus on SDLC process and formal Project Management Methodology.
Essential Job Functions:
•Lead and drive internal cross functional teams to meet project deliverables. Provide transparency into tasks and status.
•Create and manage project details identifying what needs to be done when by whom following formal Project Management Methodology.
•Ensure the SDLC processes are followed.
•Proactively provide clear, concise communication on all project deliverables and risks.
•Lead project meetings and large group events. Provide leadership in all meetings related to your project.
•Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored properly.
•Manage risk and issues throughout the project lifecycle by performing risk assessment and implement risk mitigation plans. Remove and or escalate roadblocks as needed.
•Provide clear project scope, vision and timelines to all internal partners (Scrum Masters/Developers, QA, Leadership, Operations).
•Build and maintain positive relationships with project team and internal business partners.
•Proactively identifying resource constraints and working with personnel managers on creative solutions.
•Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, work beyond the Technology department to further optimize and improve existing process.
• Able to convert the requirements into a process flow and present it to customers Testing and Validation of MES
• Partner with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs
• Support site critical MES enhancement projects, including hardware upgrade, process streamline, architecture upgrade, recipe delivery, and testing coordination.
• Follow the Computerized Systems Validation process and Software Lifecycle (SLC) methodology to build and qualify/validate systems.
• Lead and drive internal cross functional teams to meet project deliverables. Provide transparency into tasks and status.
• Create and manage project details identifying what needs to be done when by whom following formal Project Management Methodology.
• Contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
• Perform job specific tasks in compliance with applicable Regulations, International Standards, and Company Policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Thorough understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
Experience / Education:
• At least 5 years of Project/program management or project leadership experience demonstrating experience managing and participating in IT projects with at least 1 full cycle implementation.
• Life Sciences experience preferred
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience plus 3-5 years technical experience with MES products
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• End-to-end understanding of process flow, able to gather requirements, design, develop and build recipes
• Experience implementing robust manufacturing systems and processes
• Experience with any leading MES product like Werum/PAS-X, XFP, Siemens MES systems like XFP, Opcenter etc, or upcoming MES products like Autolomous.
• Strong knowledge of supply chain management or manufacturing processes, having the ability to implement strategies to improve the efficiency of the process
• Understanding of integration between MES, PLM, ERP etc
• Experience with equipment integration and shop floor systems
• Experience with global-scale manufacturing systems development, integration, and support
• Strong skills in methods and technologies to support manufacturing data integrations (SQL, Web Services, data mapping etc.)
• Knowledge and experience with all phases of Software Lifecycle (SLC) in a GXP environment
• The ability to communicate and work effectively with internal and external customers at all organizational levels.
• Experience building and managing a project schedule in Microsoft Project or similar project management tool utilizing data-based decision-making (GANTT charts, etc).
• Ability to lead medium to large-scale projects, including development of plans for scope, timeline, budget, issue management, and managing change
• Experience conducting and leading team meetings to manage the schedule, identify risks and review project deliverables
• Good customer focus, attitude and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to manage complex and varied interpersonal relationships to successfully complete projects.
• Excellent ability to organize time and information to successfully complete projects.
• Experience with both waterfall and agile project management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.