As Sales Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, developing, and proposing charging solutions by using information received from customers and the sales team. You will collaborate with the engineering team to provide technical information, cost calculations, and delivery time estimations in response to requests from the sales team. The ideal candidate is an energetic forward-thinking professional who enjoys a fast-paced and fast-growing environment. To be successful in this role you should be able to act as a project manager, following up with clients, and ensuring solutions meet customer expectations in a timely manner.
· Represent the company as a technical consultant at all organizational levels
· Define charging solution proposals and requirements for the sales team including product selections, cost calculations, and delivery time estimations
· Optimize the amount and quality of available information while working with the sales team to deliver solutions to meet client needs
· Attend sales meetings and provide information to support clients’ engineering, installation, and commissioning teams
· Educate customers on product functions and capabilities
· Manage the delivery of solutions from start to final release to customers
· Visit, inform and advise colleagues, customers, and third parties
· Collaborate with the sales team to provide technical information for RFI/RFQ/RFP responses
· Create and revise existing technical documentation based on specific needs · Promote a supportive work environment that upholds our values of Together, Impact, Integrity, and Courage
What We Expect from You
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related field
· Min. 5 years of experience in electrical/electronics, product development and management, and/or project management
· Experience in the automotive, EV, or EV charging space is a big plus
· Strong knowledge of general electrical, and construction codes and standards
· Experience with creating various documents including line diagrams and technical studies
· Proficient in MS Office Suite
Experience in construction of some sort whether it be electrical, civil, infrastructure, or utility.
Has to have experience in the California area ( A SME in the California area)
Passionate about what we do as a company believes in our mission and preferably an EV enthusiast.
Outgoing and Friendly
Empathetic to our customers
Natural Problem Solver
Solutions based mindset.
Most Desired Candidate
A candidate that has worked in the EV space preferably as a Sales Applications Engineer, who has worked in the California region before, who also can speak Spanish fluently.
Logistic Aspects of the position
8-5 for the most part besides specific travel days + may have meetings that are a bit outside of this timeframe.
International travel not required
10%-20% of travel
Open to candidates that have worked in solar.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.