POSITION: R&D Manager
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION
- Mentor, motivate, develop, and coach direct reports and extended team members
- Lead by example – consistently promote and demonstrate high-performance standards and outcome-based thinking. Uphold and embrace the company values and attributes.
- Review, evaluate, and implement engineering changes and specification requirements
- Conduct research, confer with vendors, suppliers, and users, and use data insights to design robust manufacturing capabilities
- Ensure product yield reliability and consistency by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends to monitor and drive improvements in legacy products
- Liaison with Product Managers to identify innovative product improvements
- Prioritize projects, manage tasks, and provide resources to the engineering team to ensure that projects are completed on time
In this role, occasional travelling may be required.
WHAT HELPS YOU SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering-related field
- 5 years’ experience as an engineer
- 2 years supervising and leading engineering team
- Prior experience in EV related field preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Desire to coach engineers
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.