Facility Maintenance Technician
Help create a cleaner and more silent environment for us all. We inspire our audiences to join the electric movement. Want to plug in and be the change?
Whether it’s our perspective, the way we work together or the impact on the climate – we make it positive. We are people with a can-do attitude. We help each other and voice our opinions, independent of our job descriptions or titles. We come from over 30 nationalities all over the world and keep on looking for other continents as we go.
The EV market is constantly evolving, and so are we. We are searching for learners, doers and problem solvers from many different backgrounds.
We love learning, taking care of each other, and having fun with each other.
The future is electric – get ready to join the current! This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Facility Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Performs basic and routine facility maintenance, construction, and repair tasks according to service, quality, and safety standards
- Follows procedures, installs, inspects, repairs, and performs preventative maintenance to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management systems
- Assist with facility projects including painting, drywall, carpentry, installation of fixtures and moving furniture or materials within the facility
- Works with or assists contractors to complete projects or complex repairs
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience as a facility maintenance technician, or similar role
- Knowledge of basic electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems
- Ability to routinely lift 50lbs and manual labor
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting experience
We believe in integrity. This means open doors and honest conversations, career development, and taking ownership of your work, no matter the title. We grow together. And as we grow, we change, and so we find ways to make sure our job descriptions align with our interests and needs. So it’s not just the product we’re developing, but our people.
We believe in cross-team collaboration and hope that you will take an active role in growing our business and reaching our goals. Furthermore, this position comes with the flexibility to balance work and personal life, the possibility to work from home, and choosing the equipment you need to perform at your best and make your work even more enjoyable among other company benefits.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLUG IN AND BE THE CHANGE?
Does this sound like something for you? Want to join us in powering planet cool? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Location: USA/North Carolina/Durham (RTP)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.