ERP Project Manager – Contract Role
- United States
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 6-12 month Contract Assignment
Precision Talent Group is hiring an ERP Project Manager to work as a contract employee. In this role, you will be working remotely from the United States, supporting a prestigious client for a large-scale ERP implementation project.
- Project planning and strategy: Develop and execute comprehensive project plans, including scope, timeline, budget, resource allocation, and risk management. Define project objectives and success criteria, ensuring alignment with client expectations and organizational goals.
- Stakeholder management: Act as the primary point of contact and establish strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, executive sponsors, cross-functional teams, and third-party vendors. Effectively communicate project updates, risks, and mitigation strategies to ensure transparency and manage expectations.
- Team leadership: Lead and motivate a cross-functional project team, including business analysts, developers, testers, and other project resources. Assign tasks, provide clear direction, and manage performance to ensure timely delivery of project milestones and deliverables.
- Risk assessment and mitigation: Identify potential risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Develop mitigation strategies, contingency plans, and change management processes to minimize disruption and ensure project success.
- Vendor management: Collaborate with third-party vendors and partners to ensure alignment with project goals, deliverables, and contractual obligations. Evaluate vendor performance and manage relationships to ensure quality and timely delivery of services.
- Change management: Develop and implement change management strategies to facilitate smooth transitions and user adoption of new ERP systems. Provide guidance and support to stakeholders, including training, documentation, and communication plans.
- Budget and resource management: Monitor project budgets, expenses, and resource utilization. Identify cost-saving opportunities and optimize resource allocation to maximize project efficiency.
- Reporting and documentation: Prepare and present comprehensive project status reports, including progress, issues, risks, and financials, to clients and senior management. Maintain accurate project documentation and ensure knowledge transfer at project closure.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Project Manager, specifically leading ERP implementation projects. Solid understanding of project management methodologies and best practices.
- ERP expertise: In-depth knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics) and their implementation lifecycle. Familiarity with ERP modules and configurations is highly desirable.
- Project management skills: Strong project management skills with a track record of successfully leading complex projects from initiation to completion. Proficient in project planning, budgeting, risk management, and change control.
- Leadership and communication: Excellent leadership and team management skills. Ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams towards project goals. Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Problem-solving and decision-making: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated experience in making sound decisions, prioritizing tasks, and driving projects forward in dynamic environments.
- Stakeholder management: Proven ability to manage and influence stakeholders, including clients, executive sponsors, and vendors. Experience in managing client expectations and building long-term relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree: A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred. PMP certification or equivalent is a plus.
Join Precision Talent Group and make a significant impact on our client’s ERP implementation project as a Senior Business Analyst. This contract position offers the flexibility of remote work, enabling you to contribute your expertise from anywhere in the United States. Apply now and be part of our dedicated team of professionals working on cutting-edge projects in the consulting industry. W2 Contract positions include immediate benefits and 401k opportunities.
Please note that this is a contract position with an estimated duration of 6-12 months.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.