ERP Implementation Architect – Contract Role
- United States
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 6-12 month Contract Assignment
Precision Talent Group is hiring an ERP Implementation Architect to work as a contract employee. In this role, you will be working remotely from the United States, supporting a prestigious client for a large-scale ERP implementation project.
- System design and architecture: Collaborate with clients, business analysts, and development teams to design and architect ERP solutions that meet business requirements. Define system components, integration points, data structures, and workflows to ensure optimal system performance and scalability.
- Technical leadership: Provide technical leadership and guidance throughout the ERP implementation lifecycle. Define technical standards, best practices, and methodologies to drive successful system delivery. Mentor and coach project team members in implementing technical solutions.
- ERP configuration and customization: Configure and customize ERP systems to align with client-specific requirements. Define and implement data models, user interfaces, business rules, and system integrations. Collaborate with development teams to design and implement customizations and extensions when necessary.
- Data migration and integration: Lead the planning and execution of data migration activities from legacy systems to the new ERP platform. Develop data migration strategies, map data fields, and ensure data integrity throughout the process. Design and oversee the implementation of system integrations with third-party applications.
- Performance optimization: Identify opportunities to optimize system performance, scalability, and efficiency. Conduct performance analysis, tune system configurations, and recommend infrastructure enhancements. Monitor system performance and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Risk assessment and mitigation: Identify technical risks and issues throughout the implementation process. Develop mitigation strategies, contingency plans, and change management processes to minimize disruption and ensure project success.
- Documentation and training: Create comprehensive technical documentation, including system architecture, configuration guides, and data migration plans. Develop and deliver training materials and sessions to educate end-users and stakeholders on system functionality and best practices.
- Proven experience: Minimum of 7 years of experience as an ERP Implementation Architect, preferably with experience in complex ERP implementation projects. Strong understanding of ERP systems, modules, and their technical architecture.
- ERP expertise: In-depth knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics) and their implementation lifecycle. Experience in configuring, customizing, and extending ERP modules is essential.
- Technical skills: Proficient in ERP technical components, including data models, user interfaces, workflows, business rules, and system integrations. Experience with ERP-specific programming languages, such as ABAP or PL/SQL, is highly desirable.
- System integration: Extensive experience in designing and implementing system integrations with third-party applications using various integration technologies (e.g., APIs, web services, ETL).
- Architecture and design: Strong understanding of system design principles and best practices. Ability to translate business requirements into scalable and maintainable technical solutions.
- Communication and collaboration: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Problem-solving and decision-making: Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated experience in making sound technical decisions, prioritizing tasks, and resolving technical challenges in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree: A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field is preferred. Relevant certifications (e.g., ERP-specific certifications, TOGAF) are a plus.
Join Precision Talent Group and contribute your expertise in ERP system design and implementation as an ERP Implementation Architect. This contract position offers the flexibility of remote work, enabling you to contribute your expertise from anywhere in the United States. Apply now and be part of our dedicated team of professionals working on cutting-edge projects in the consulting industry. W2 Contract positions include immediate benefits and 401k opportunities.
Please note that this is a contract position with an estimated duration of 6-12 months.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.