ERP Business Analyst – Contract Role
- United States
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 6-12 month Contract Assignment
Precision Talent Group is hiring an ERP Business Analyst to work as a contract employee. In this role, you will be working remotely from the United States, supporting a prestigious client for a large-scale ERP implementation project.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather and document business requirements, analyze existing processes, and identify areas for improvement. Translate business needs into clear and actionable requirements.
- ERP implementation support: Act as a subject matter expert in enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, providing expertise and guidance throughout the implementation process. Assist in system configuration, testing, and deployment activities.
- Data analysis and reporting: Analyze complex datasets, perform data mapping, and develop meaningful insights to support decision-making processes. Create and deliver comprehensive reports, presentations, and recommendations to stakeholders at all levels.
- Change management: Support organizational change initiatives by facilitating communication, training, and user adoption activities. Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure smooth transition and successful implementation of new processes and systems.
- Project coordination: Assist in project planning, scheduling, and monitoring activities. Track project milestones, deliverables, and dependencies to ensure timely completion and adherence to project scope.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in ERP implementation projects or related fields. Strong understanding of business analysis methodologies and best practices.
- ERP expertise: In-depth knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics) and their implementation lifecycle. Experience in configuring and customizing ERP modules is highly desirable.
- Analytical skills: Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business problems, data sets, and processes to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities. Proficient in using data analysis tools and techniques.
- Communication and collaboration: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree: A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred. Relevant certifications (e.g., CBAP, PMP) are a plus.
Join Precision Talent Group and make a significant impact on our client’s ERP implementation project as a Senior Business Analyst. This contract position offers the flexibility of remote work, enabling you to contribute your expertise from anywhere in the United States. Apply now and be part of our dedicated team of professionals working on cutting-edge projects in the consulting industry. W2 Contract positions include immediate benefits and 401k opportunities.
Please note that this is a contract position with an estimated duration of 6-12 months.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.